Hewes Marine Company, Inc. is seeking a welder with proven skills in metal fabrication that include Aluminum, MIG & TIG welding. This position is responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacturing products from engineered drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
- Desire experience in aluminum welding
- Proficient in assigned welding techniques
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings and sketches, including weld symbols
- Working knowledge of fixturing
- Working knowledge of set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Welding equipment maintenance
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of an internal welding test
- This position is a full-time, hourly position within Hewes Marine Company.
- Work schedule Monday – Friday
- Overtime and weekends on an as needed basis
- Wage range D.O.E.
- Excellent Benefits package including health, dental, vision, accrued paid, and profit sharing programs
Hewes Marine Co. Inc is an equal opportunity employer!